Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by Entrigue Salon & Day Spa, and to manage our sites and services.
In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. You can view, correct, or update the contact information you provide Entrigue Salon & Day Spa.
- Entrigue Salon & Day Spa is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- Entrigue Salon & Day Spa complies with country data protection laws.
We cooperate with country data protection authorities if they believe a privacy problem has occurred. We participate in the US Council of Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) Accredited Business Program.
How to Contact Us To contact us with a question click here (for country specific addresses)
Or write to us at: Entrigue Salon & Day Spa
622 Main Street
Columbia, MS 39429